- Job Type: Part-time
- Date Posted: 03-24-2014
- Closing Date: 03-31-2018
- Job Location: Phoenix Sky Harbor
1. Greet, assist and check-in shuttle customers.
2. Communicate with drivers.
3. Collect credit card and cash payments for rides reserved.
4. Maintain passenger manifests.
5. Balance passenger manifests with monies received.
6. Provide excellent customer service.
7. Answer incoming reservations calls as needed; answer customers’ inquiries; take opportunities to sell services.
8. Work with different types/moods of customers, and maintain a smile in voice and actions
9. Reconcile daily sales and cash drawer monies.
10. Ability to work various shifts
11. Handle packages and billing, as required.
12. Maintain professional demeanor and attitude at all times.
13. Work under supervision of Senior Customer Service representative and/or Customer Service Supervisor.
1. 6 months – 1 year previous customer service, dealing with the public, or equivalent experience.
2. 6 months+ handling multiple phone lines; radio experience helpful.
3. Basic computer experience a must, prefer some type of reservation software experience.
4. Some experience with balancing daily totals, strong math skills.
5. Cash handling skills preferred.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
1. Flexibility and sense of humor
2. Manage multiple priorities
3. Effective verbal communication skills with employees and customers
4. Excellent phone and radio etiquette
5. Ability to handle a fast-paced, high stress environment
6. Knowledge of company safety standards, guidelines and requirements
7. Inter-personal and conflict resolution skills